We made love, we made war: let's make peace!
Our theme for this round will be...
- You will have to draw a scene representing your character doing something traditional on her homeworld
- She has to be dressed in a traditional outfit from her homeworld
- Details (objects, backgrounds...) will be highly appreciated!
- Explain, in the description, what tradition you choose to represent
- We really want to discover YOUR character and YOUR world, be original, it will be an important part of the mark
If you have any question, please, ask me (send me a private note
: I don't always think to go look at the group's messages...
- Your can feature other characters, but your candidate must be at the center of the picture.
- Bases and textures are allowed, of course, but are a disadvantage if used without restraint.
- Mature content is allowed as long as it's in good taste.
- Don't forget to post your drawing in the group gallery
("Round 3" folder). We will not submit it ourselves!
- Be creative !
And, of course, have fun!
DEADLINE : May 20th